The Little Love Bug Co Tan Suede T Bar
$ 18.50 $ 36.99
Elastic entrance, as well as an adjustable buckle for babies with skinny to chunky feet. Mocs made for the rough and tumble new walkers in a soft sole for minimalist footwear; Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Children’s moccasins in sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 with a hard sole. 100% genuine leather, so there’s no sweaty overheated feet. Fashionable, detailed, and stylish mocc for a dress shoe. Practical for toddlers, babies, children, and infants for a day of play.
- TRACE BOTH FEET: Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace).
- Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- MEASURE: Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- CONSULT: Sizing chart below, as it's important to note that "3-6 months" etc. is purely an average of the ages and sizes can actually vary quite a bit based off your little.
- REMEMBER – many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!